WHY IT WORKED SO WELL
Leaders ready, willing and able.
– Performance improvement relies on three things. Leadership, Leadership and Leadership.
– Humble and magnetic managers giving the right amount of on-the-job time and prepared to adjust priorities to make off-the-job time work better.
– A team driven by a desire to do well AND enjoy their time working together.
– As always, a solid professional toolkit, deployed in the right, bespoke way for the goals.
– A willingness to listen to feedback, be coached and facilitated and clear, well communciated goals.
“I can’t believe they’re going to make this guy a manager, he’s missed his calling”